Tracker for Nagios

Sat Jan 29 01:15:25 CET 2005

Dear Folks,

There is no SF Tracker for Nagios.

The Tracker for Nagiosplug is useful for both developers and users since
it makes visible outstanding issues and helps distribute the effort.

A Tracker for Nagios may be less useful (and I am not seeking reasons if
it has already been decided _not_ to have one) but it occurred to me
that providing further evidence (log captures from a debug Nag) for what
seems to me is a problem in 2.0 (Scheduled downtime for all services and
hosts fails to suppress notifications) is wasted if this is a known
problem that has already been dealt with, and that a Tracker would make
recognising such cases easier.

Then again, perhaps I should be tracking the CVS ci's and the revision
logs.

Yours sincerely.

--
Stanley Hopcroft