Hidden hostgroups

Larry Bills larry.bills at mci.com
Tue Feb 1 21:41:55 CET 2005

Mark

That works fine except if you are using something like SiteMinder with
your HR LDAP to authenticate, and HR will not let any generic names (not
employees) in the LDAP, this is a prob. that we would like resolved also
with a view only option in configs. In large applications, in large
companies, with many help desks and support groups, it can be a real
problem and is for us. The "band aids" just don't work with strict
authentication methods and rules.

Larry