NOD - Question

Hendrik Baecker b00mer at gmx.net
Thu Dec 29 13:53:22 CET 2005

Ok ok...

looked for information again with wide open eyes and found them.

For everyone who's looking for them too:

Have a look in the include/db.h file from the ndoutils.

/**************** Object types *****************/

#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_HOST                1
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_SERVICE             2
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_HOSTGROUP           3
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_SERVICEGROUP        4
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_HOSTESCALATION      5
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_SERVICEESCALATION   6
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_HOSTDEPENDENCY      7
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_SERVICEDEPENDENCY   8
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_TIMEPERIOD          9
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_CONTACT             10
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_CONTACTGROUP        11
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_COMMAND             12
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_HOSTEXTINFO         13
#define NDO2DB_OBJECTTYPE_SERVICEEXTINFO      14