Nagios Event Broker Doc

John Mark Walker jmwalker at itgroundwork.com
Fri Dec 16 21:12:20 CET 2005

Hello all,

Taylor Dondich - author of the Fruity config tool - has written up some stuff
regarding his work on the Nagios Event Broker Interface. We (GroundWork) will
be releasing our event broker code in a couple of weeks, but we wanted to
give out some documentation that will aid others in this exercise.

http://www.itgroundwork.com/blog/?p=13

-John Mark