FreeBSD thread issues

Christophe Yayon lists at nbux.com
Fri Aug 19 08:35:53 CEST 2005

First,

Sorry for this triple-post, i thought that there was a problem with my
smtp... (perhaps another FreeBSD problem ;-)...)

Thanks Andrea for your answer, but when we read the initial post from
Charles Sprickman, it appears that the problem is in Nagios and not in
FreeBSD threads implementation... However, in FreeBSD-threads mailling
list, i've  read similar issues reports from other applications (like
Java for example), and i know who's right...
Perhaps Ethan could help me, what does he thinks about this ?

Switching to Linux is a difficult psychological step for me ;-)

Thanks.