[Fwd: Hundreds of passive checks in a second]

Ian Holsman kryton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 06:04:10 CEST 2004

Hi Sean,
see if you can find the following msg id: m1u10ub6c4.fsf at mo.optusnet.com.au

if you can't find the message, have a look at
http://svn.webperf.org/WebSVN/listing.php?repname=Nagios&path=%2Fdaemon%2F&rev=26&sc=1
it might provide you a hint on what it was doing.

the jist of the patch was to reduce the sleep time, and to immediatly
re-check the named pipe for
a new command before going on to something else.