Maintainers for NRPE and NSCA

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Thu May 20 07:45:20 CEST 2004

Anyone out there interested in being the maintainer of the NRPE
and/or NSCA addons?

I'm looking to offload primary development of these side projects so
I can concentrate on Nagios proper.  There are a number of
improvements that should be made to these addons and I'm finding I
just don't have the time to keep up.

A single person could take over each project, but I think it would be
good to have two per project if possible.  I'll remain as a backup
developer, but I'll be looking to someone else to take the lead.  If
you're interested, reply to the list.

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---