Maintainers for NRPE and NSCA

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu May 20 18:54:58 CEST 2004

Ethan Galstad wrote:
> Anyone out there interested in being the maintainer of the NRPE
> and/or NSCA addons?

Signe me up for NRPE. I've already done some work with it (ported daemon
to VMS and made check_nrpe backwards- and ssl/nossl-compatible), so you
might say I'm maintaining it already. ;-)

I haven't looked at NSCA, but I presume it's not exactly vital that
they're being maintained by one and the same person...

--
Sourcerer / Andreas Ericsson
OP5 AB
andreas.ericsson at op5.se