LDAP Configs..

Ian Holsman kryton at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 03:48:46 CEST 2004

so are you thinking about having nagios ditch it's internal
host/service structures and do a LDAP call when it needs to grab info?

The other method is to have a external program create a config file
from the LDAP server, and have the smarts to bounce the nagios server
when it detects a change.

Would you also be planning on dumping out service-status/host-status
info into LDAP as well?
(currently my mysql server is doing ~100 questions/sec .. mainly
inserts into the service status table.. so you might want to be
careful about that.)