Nagios 1.2 Test Release

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Wed Jan 21 05:44:03 CET 2004

I'm planning on releasing Nagios 1.2 this weekend and I'd like to
have a few people give the code a shot before doing so.  A couple of
bugs have been fixed since 1.1 - I think I got them all, but I'm not
positive due to the volume of email that I've seen lately.  The
latest 1.x code from CVS (what will be 1.2) will be available at the
following URL tomorrow morning once the tarball gets updated (about
4:00am CST).  If anyone runs into bugs, send a message (and a diff or
stack trace if possible) to this list.  Thanks!

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/download/cvs/nagios-1-x-cvs.tar.gz

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---