Accurate checks timing

Petr Masopust petr.masopust at firma.seznam.cz
Tue Jan 20 14:41:44 CET 2004

Hello,

I have cca 400 servers and 2000 services. Big part (>50%) of checks must run
every minute but Nagios run checks in bigger interval - cca 80% in 2 minutes
or less and some periods are 5-10  minutes - too long for me.
Is there some configuration option or patch to ensure accurate timing ?
Max_concurrent_checks and service_reaper_frequency aren't enough.

Petr