Common stylesheet for common options

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Aug 24 22:25:08 CEST 2004

Ahoy.

I was working on modifying some of the style info in the GUI, but ran
into some serious need of aspirin due to the fact that every piece of
style info is duplicated in every file. So I found myself patching the
nagios gui code instead, and make it include one stylesheet file (named
common.css), as well as the scripts own one. This way, I can at least
put a few common nominators in for each and every page, and it should
ease the task of beautifying the gui somewhat. Diff against cvs
attached. Apply with patch -p1.

Also, different indentation styles and parameter ordering in the
CSS-files makes cat * | sort | uniq close to useless.

The attached bash/sed-thingie will take care of making indentation
nicely uniform, and thus allow for simple scripting to find duplicate
entries. sed 4.0.9 or later required. The patch turned out to be ~120kB,
so I thought I'd rather submit the script to compute the differences
instead. Each line of sed is explained in the script, so it should be
fairly simple to remove unwanted modifications.

Cheers

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer