Availability report bug

Mikko Kaipila mikko.kaipila at seclan.com
Wed May 28 11:57:11 CEST 2003

Hi!

There are some bug in the availibility report!

Example step by step:

1) choose availability report for some service
2) choose custom report period
3) choose time duration 1-30th on April
4) notice the time duration top of the page! At least I get the time
duration, that is not the same that I chosen. The very same "bug" seems
to be both version of Nagios 1.0 and 1.0b6. Naturally the results of the
specified service for whole April are not correct.

It seems that all the other custom report periods works fine.

--
Mikko Kaipila <mikko.kaipila at seclan.com>