Availability Report

T Verhoef t_verhoef at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 09:02:23 CEST 2003

I installed nagios on a other system, and that behaved the same. However
....... I changed log-rotation to hourly instead of weekly, and after the
first rotation the avalability reports are there (!)
Put it back to weekly, and it's still OK. so it seems to me it needs a log
rotation first ......

Regards
Tonny