Availability Report

Tonny Verhoef t_verhoef at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 09:36:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have nagios running, and it does send messages when services and/or systems fail and recover so it seems to works Ok.

However, in the availability reports it ALWAYS reports "100% Time Undetermined", even for the desktop PC's I added for test. These go down every evening and are powered-up in te morning. (and messages are send accordingly for those events)

Accordingly to the FAQ I have set the settings as follows :
  [Nagios.cfg]
  log_initial_states=1
  retain_state_information=1
  state_retention_file=/usr/local/nagios/var/status.sav
  retention_update_interval=60
  use_retained_program_state=1

Why don't I get values in the avalability reports ???

Regards,
Tonny