Nagios Statistics

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Dec 4 15:34:02 CET 2003

This information comes from the log files, not the database (nagios.log and the archives). You would need to remove every log entry for the host in question. It could probably be done fairly easily with a perl or sed script but there's no built in facility in nagios.

If you changed the name of the host that would have the same effect.

--
Marc