R: check_udp error message

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Thu Sep 5 09:06:38 CEST 2013

Ok, but what can I "send" and "receive" to/from the host?

I also tried old version of check_udp (that does not need any string), but I
read :
No data was recieved from host!
No response from host on port XX

Or simply:
No response from host on port XX

I see another strange situation.
On port 161 I can use check_snmp (work correctly), but if I use check_udp on
port 161 it does not work at all !
How can be possible ?

Regards