Working check radius plugin?

Mike W uce_mike at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 21:03:23 CEST 2013

I've been trying to sort out radius monitors and ran into a problem.
I've tried multiple check radius plugins (check_radius from plugin,
check_radius.pl, check_radius_ih/etc) but all of them fail. When
monitoring the logs on the radius host they all fail password checks
when I know for a fact they work (I login using apache httpd via
radius/auth with same creds).

Anyone have any thoughts and/or suggestions?

--

Mike Wilson