Tactical overview host and service health

James Osbourn james.osbourn at citrix.com
Tue May 21 13:49:48 CEST 2013

Can someone tell me how the host health and service health as a percentage are calculated?  On the tactical overview page I see the two bars showing the overall health.  I am interested in using the same information in an internal dashboard and would need to have a way of calculating the values from multiple Nagios instances.

Thanks

James