[Nagios-users] ANNOUNCE: NSCA-ng 1.0

Tech Support support-Qnfo8ztTn5vR92Hmh3tCeA at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 16 15:41:39 CET 2013

Hello;
    I am trying to build NSCA-ng on a CentOS 5 server but am having problems
related to OpenSSL. I already had OpenSSL 0.9.8 installed, and I built
OpenSSL 1.0.1e from source, but when I do a ./configure, this is what I am
seeing:

checking whether OpenSSL is desired... yes
checking for the location of OpenSSL... /usr
checking openssl/ssl.h usability... yes
checking openssl/ssl.h presence... yes
checking for openssl/ssl.h... yes
checking for BIO_new in -lcrypto... yes
checking for DSO_load in -ldl... yes
checking for SSL_library_init in -lssl... yes
checking for SSL_get_psk_identity in -lssl... no
configure: error: OpenSSL too old, version 1.0.0 or newer is required

Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks;
John