nrpe errors when too many hosts

Benny Crampton bennycrampton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 18:51:15 CEST 2013

The error itself just means that Nagios can't find the plugin that you've
told it to use. Every time I've ever encountered this error it boils down
to something very simple; normally a typo or a mis-pasted file path.

When you added the hosts did you also add the service, or were you using a
service that has already been defined and used previously? Too, did you
make any changes to your check definitions at all?