New check_openmanage error after updating to OMSA 7.2.0-4

Steve Jenkins stevejenkins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 01:37:31 CET 2013

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Trond Hasle Amundsen <
t.h.amundsen at usit.uio.no> wrote:

> Not sure which repos you're referring to, but I'll assume Fedora and/or
> Fedora EPEL.

Yep - those are the ones I was referring to. :)

> I didn't get around to submitting updates until today. They should
> arrive in the testing repos in a couple of days. The updates need to
> stay in testing for a week for Fedora and two weeks for EPEL before they
> can be pushed to stable. If you can't wait, you can download the RPMs
> via the Fedora build system, you'll find links here:
>
>   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/nagios-plugins-openmanage
>
> When it has arrived in testing (and in your local mirror), you can
> install it with (example for EPEL):
>
>   yum --enablerepo=epel-testing update nagios-plugins-openmanage

Thanks, Trond. I'm actually the Fedora packager for OpenDKIM (
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/opendkim) so I'm often
dealing with those same deadlines. :)

I'll keep an eye out for it to be pushed to testing! Thanks and keep up the
great work! :)

SteveJ