check_Openmanage trouble

Trond Hasle Amundsen t.h.amundsen at usit.uio.no
Wed Aug 14 15:25:09 CEST 2013

"Weberskirch, Timo" <timo.weberskirch at offlimits-it.com> writes:

> thank you all for your fast and helpful response.  Unfortunately the problem
> persists.
>
> Is there a way to filter out the  (in my opinion faulty) SAS card?

Storage components are tightly interconnected, so from the plugin side
your only option is to not check storage at all:

   check_openmanage --no-storage

But I still believe that this is a software problem, i.e. in OMSA.

Regards,
--
Trond H. Amundsen <t.h.amundsen at usit.uio.no>
Center for Information Technology Services, University of Oslo