check_Openmanage trouble

Trond Hasle Amundsen t.h.amundsen at usit.uio.no
Wed Aug 7 18:53:40 CEST 2013

Rich <rercola at pha.jhu.edu> writes:

> Usually, when I've seen this, it's been after doing an upgrade of an
> existing OMSA install (<= 6.x to 7.x).
>
> In general, I haven't found a good way to resolve it other than
> automating a complete uninstall of OMSA prior to installing the newer
> version.

Yes, I think the logical next step in this case is to do a complete
uninstall, then reinstall of OMSA on the host. The problem is in OMSA
and must be fixed there. The plugin is simply complaining that OMSA
isn't responding as expected.

Regards,
--
Trond H. Amundsen <t.h.amundsen at usit.uio.no>
Center for Information Technology Services, University of Oslo