Adding Performance Data to a Plugin

Net Warrior netwarrior863 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 18:00:12 CEST 2013

Hi guys.

I made my own check_disk plugin which is working fine, now I realized that
it does not return  any performance data information like the original
check_disk, when I checked nagiograph I realized  that the information was
old, related to the original check_disk plugin when I was implementing
nagiosgraph.

This is what the original plugin returns:
DISK OK - free space: /home 367 MB (89% inode=98%);| /home=43MB;343;;0;433

The plugin is made in bash, can someone guide me or give me an example code
about how to add that functionality to my script? In the example above the
plugin returns  ;| /home=43MB;343;;0;433, how's that calculated?

Thank you very much for your time and support
Best Regards.