Using "contacts" in host definition -- Bug ?

Frost, Mark {BIS} mark.frost1 at pepsico.com
Thu Sep 27 21:37:36 CEST 2012

I still see that as a misfeature.   I would rather have the preflight
check tell me there's an error because I forgot to define contacts
for the service than for it to assume that what I want is anything to
be inherited from a host definition.   I'd be OK if that were the default
behavior and was configurable, but I'd be the first to disable that
in nagios.cfg if it were a configurable preference.  Yeah, I know,
patches gleefully accepted :-).

Mark