Getting Performance Data in PNP4Nagios but not from Nagios

Jatin daveyjatin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:24:54 CEST 2012

Hi

I am coming back to Nagios after a gap of 2 years. So i might be out of
touch with some of its new features. I have installed both Nagios 3.4.1
and PNP4Nagios 0.6 version perfectly. No issues are seen in the
installation and i can view the UI of both the products.

Earlier when i installed Nagios with PNP4Nagios , As soon as i install
PNP4Nagios and configure it with synchronous mode i used to see the
performance data in Nagios. But earlier when i used it , i used to see a
RED Exploded ballon kind of an icon which i in turn click on it to view
the performance data in another TAB which would eventually open the pnp4
graphs.

With the current installation i am not seeing this link from the
existing service that would eventually take me to view its performance
data in PNP4. But when i view the PNP4 UI using the URL:

http://<ip-address>/pnp4nagios , i can see the graphs fine. Its only
that the link from Nagios UI to PNP4Nagios is not seen now.

Could someone please help me in viewing this. I am kind of used to it
and also love it that way.

Appreciate your response in this regard.

Thanks
Jatin