NRPE: Unable to read output; but works when run under strace ...

Tech Support support at voipbusiness.us
Wed Oct 10 21:10:13 CEST 2012

    Whenever I've had a problem with a plugin, and was trying to figure out
what was going on, I've had 100% success using a little PERL script called
capture-plugin.pl that I found. You can find it here:
http://www.waggy.at/nagios/capture_plugin.htm. You should check it out. It's
genius is in its simplicity.
Regards;
John