Repeating event handler in hard service state....

Peter Kaagman P.Kaagman at atlascollege.nl
Wed Oct 10 05:51:10 CEST 2012

Van: Matthew Jurgens [mailto:nagiosusers at edcint.co.nz]
Verzonden: dinsdag 9 oktober 2012 0:27
Aan: Nagios Users List
Onderwerp: Re: [Nagios-users] Repeating event handler in hard service state....

If you set the service to volatile if will run the event handler every time the service is not OK, even after multiple HARD states.

The event handler at edcint.co.nz/checkwmiplus will also give you fine grain control over exactly what states the event handler should do something including specific text strings in the service output. This may add some flexibility so that you only restart the tunnel if you really need to.

--
Smartmon System Monitoring<http://www.smartmon.com.au>
www.smartmon.com.au<http://www.smartmon.com.au>

[Peter Kaagman]
Thanks... that did the trick. Did not solve the notification part. But I can live with that

Peter