Plugin check_oracle_health

Cosmin Neagu cosmin.neagu at omnilogic.ro
Tue Oct 2 14:02:45 CEST 2012

Hi nagios users,

I need to monitor an oracle database server, an found this plugin,
check_oracle_health.
The problem is that i'm not a DB Admin, and it seems that something else
need to be configured along with this client like system variables
(ORACLE_HOME and LD_LIBRARY_PATH)

Since on the plugin site i did not find documentation on how to do that,
i want to ask someone who use this plugin:

This plugin needs to be installed on the nagios machine? Or it needs to
be installed on the Oracle Database and used with NRPE? Because i see
that those variables are set on DBServer.

--
  Cosmin Neagu
  NOC Team Leader