jboss2nagios

Roumen Semov rumcho at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 20:37:54 CET 2012

Hi,
I was able to get the jboss2nagios plugin set up, now I'm trying to
find out how to monitor garbage collection but the script is coming
back with an error:
#./check_mbean_collector -H dhrlmsappdev1 -p 5566 -m java.lang:type=GarbageCollector -a CollectionCount      -w 90 -c 100
UNKNOWN COLLECTIONCOUNT UNKNOWN - MBean java.lang:type=GarbageCollector could not be found

Am I using the correct mbean name for the CollectionCount attribute?