Looking for a good to great book for Nagios

Robert Spangler mlists at zoominternet.net
Thu Mar 1 02:04:57 CET 2012

Hello All,

I have recently installed Nagios and what to learn more about this program.
While searching the web for books I see that most are older books written 3+
years ago or more.

I would like to ask for recommendation on what I should buy.  I currently have
the latest version of Nagios installed.  I am looking for a book that will
give me the ins and out of this program with examples.

I thank you for your time.

--

Regards
Robert