Dell OpenManage Server Admin

Tim AtLee T.AtLee at cfertech.com
Tue Jun 5 16:43:34 CEST 2012

Good morning

Looks like you can get OpenManage 7.0.  I have experience with the Nagios plugin working with version 6.5 - any word if it works with 7?

I expect that I'll have a considerable delay getting this deployed to all the physical servers, so I'll be operating in a blended mode for a bit..  but I'd like to find out if it works first without breaking things.

Anyone have any experience using OMSA 7 and Nagios?

Thanks,

--
Tim AtLee
Network Administrator