Write nagios.log data to a SQL Server database hosted on a remote Windows server

Andrew Thompson andrew at fulgent.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 20:23:50 CET 2012

Is this possible?
I know i can get Nagios to write its nagios.log data to MYSQL on the Nagios sevrer but is it possible to have it write its data to a remote Windows SQL server?

Wondering if i can take advantage of Microsoft SQL Reporting Services to manipulate my data into reports ready to email?

Or is there a Linux equivilant of SQL Reporting Services?

Or can SQL Reporting services access MYSQL databases hosted on Linux machines?

Anyboy any experience?

Cheers