NAGIOS CONFIGURATION

Giles Coochey giles at coochey.net
Wed Jan 11 10:43:41 CET 2012

On Wed, January 11, 2012 05:19, GODDY MUGO wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to Nagios and would like assistance on how to configure my Nagios
> installed in Fedora 15, to monitor
> the flow of HL7 data and their ports and also monitor DICOM in my network,
> and last to have it send mail notifications.

Hi,

Having been away from Nagios for a while, I had a similar requirement to
get Nagios running on Centos yesterday evening.

I followed the following quickstart which worked just fine, the quickstart
is designed for Fedora so should be just what you're looking for:

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/3_0/quickstart-fedora.html