Nag 3.3.1 emai address not changed

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Wed Feb 29 22:34:10 CET 2012

Nagios itself does not manage mail. There are no configuration settings for
it.

You'll need to take a look at your notification commands.  You may be able
to set a from address there, or it may be in your mailer's configuration.

Your log shows mail going out from the "nagios" user, which sounds perfectly
normal. You'll need to take a deeper look at how your Nagios instance sends
mail in order to change the headers of those emails.