check_http 1.4.15

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Mon Feb 27 12:13:31 CET 2012

Hi Scott,

The link you posted is a user-contributed patch for check_http, posted on
the tracker on Jan 3rd 2012.
Nagios Plugins v. 1.4.15 were released in July 2010 so you can be sure that
this patch has not made it into 1.4.15.

You have two options:
- Wait and hope that this patch will make it sometime into the branch and
next version release (good luck with that)
- Re-compile check_http from source with the patch yourself