Host Availability Report Strange Output

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Mon Feb 27 12:02:49 CET 2012

You're looking at the report for the last (almost) 8 days, from February
19th till February 26th (included).
If your host was added later than the 19th the report "fills up" the time,
this is declared as Undetermined.

If you generate a report for, lets say, the last 2days, you shouldn't see
'Undetermined' values anymore.