XI - NRPE

Alex Griffin agriffin at nagios.com
Fri Feb 24 17:37:33 CET 2012

Nagios XI ships with NRPE v2.12, and some wizards may rely on newer
features or bugfixes than you'll get in v2.0. If for some reason you
must use an older version, you probably won't run into too much trouble.
However, I really question why you would want to ignore 8 years worth of
bugfixes.

Alex Griffin
---
Tech Team