Nagios 3.3.1, event brokers, and debug.

Mike Lindsey mike-nagios at 5dninja.net
Thu Feb 23 19:33:29 CET 2012

On 2/23/12 2:16 AM, Sven Nierlein wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> Please don't hijack other threads.
Apologies.  Unintentional thread header jacking.
> Make sure you have eventbroker handling compiled in.
> (--enable-event-broker).
> Also consider using the latest stable 3.2.3 which has been
> successfully tested with
> Mod-Gearman. I never tried the 3.3.1.

Turns out that's the problem.  I've rebuilt from source and it loads,
now to get our package maintainer to rebuild the package.  And to figure
out why mod_gearman_worker's children keep segfaulting.

It *looks* like gearman works fine with 3.3.1.  At the very least I see
jobs going into the queue.

--
Mike Lindsey