permissions error on host groups page

Tim Dunphy bluethundr at jokefire.com
Fri Feb 17 18:13:24 CET 2012

Hello list,

 I am getting a permissions error on my Host Groups page I was wondering if I could get an opinon on how to solve this issue

  It appears as though you do not have permission to view information for any of the hosts you requested...
  If you believe this is an error, check the HTTP server authentication requirements for accessing this CGI
  and check the authorization options in your CGI configuration file.

 From the cgi.cfg I have the following options set:

authorized_for_system_commands=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_configuration_information=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_system_commands=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_all_services=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_all_hosts=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_all_service_commands=nagiosadmin
authorized_for_all_host_commands=nagiosadmin

I was hoping that I could get some advice on how to solve this issue.

This is on a centos 5.7 x86 server.

Thanks!
tim