NDOUtils 1.4 and database trimm

Esteban Monge esteban at nuevaeralatam.com
Mon Feb 13 21:59:51 CET 2012

Hello:

I am using NDOUtils 1.4b9.

I want trimm table logentries.

I take a log to ndo2utils.cfg and only have:

max_timedevents_age=1440
max_systemcommands_age=10080
max_servicechecks_age=10080
max_hostchecks_age=10080
max_eventhandlers_age=44640
max_externalcommands_age=44640

There any max_logentries_age similar parameter?

These table eats 2GB of space and never trimm

Thanks