Service scheduled for one week later....

Rodrigo Gesswein rodrigo.gesswein at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 23:57:22 CET 2012

Dear All:

        I have a curios question about 'timeperiod' and 'service'. My 'cfg'
files look like:

define timeperiod{
        timeperiod_name DayTime
        alias           DayTime
        monday          08:00-19:00
        tuesday         08:00-19:00
        wednesday       08:00-19:00
        thursday        08:00-19:00
        friday          08:00-19:00
        saturday        08:00-19:00
        sunday          08:00-19:00
}

define timeperiod{
        timeperiod_name NightTime
        alias           NightTime
        monday          19:01-07:59
        tuesday         19:01-07:59
        wednesday       19:01-07:59
        thursday        19:01-07:59
        friday          19:01-07:59
        saturday        19:01-07:59
        sunday          19:01-07:59
}

define service {
        host_name               XXXX
        service_description     NightTime Data Partition: /diska
        check_command           check_nrpe!check_disk!20%!10%!/diska!MB
        check_period            NightTime
}

define service {
        host_name               XXXX
        service_description     DayTime Data Partition: /diska
        check_command           check_nrpe!check_disk!40%!20%!/diska!MB
        check_period            DayTime
}

        However, 'NightTime Data Partition: /diska' was scheduled for
Dec. 11th 19:01..
one week later! and 'DayTime Data Partition: /diska' scheduled as spected...

        Any ideas ??

        Thank you

Rodrigo.