Listing Contacts, Groups, Services, etc.

Edwin Zoeller Edwin.Zoeller at ama-assn.org
Mon Dec 3 19:17:11 CET 2012

I may have missed something along these lines and if I did, I do apologize.

What I am looking for and needing is if there is a way to get a listing of all the  contacts, contact groups, hosts, services. My management wants to see who, what and how. I am running XI is that makes a difference.

Thanks,

Ed Zoeller