strange behavior disabling checks

Marco Borsani m.borsani at it.net
Wed Aug 8 15:16:26 CEST 2012

Hi all

Sometime happen that when I set "active_checks_enabled      0" in a service
and reload the configuration, Nagios did not recognize the instruction.

The server still executes the check.

It is very strange, because I use several Nagios servers since 2003 and it
is the first time for me with this problem

Any idea ?

Regards, Marco