Plugins to monitor HTTP latency, page load times

Alex Griffin agriffin at nagios.com
Wed Apr 18 21:10:59 CEST 2012

Hey Serge,

I use Smokeping for checking network latency, integrated with Nagios
using check_smokeping. It do everything you're asking for like browser
rendering times or authentication, though. It's likely that you'll need
to use something significantly more powerful for something like that,
like selenium.

Alex Griffin
---
Tech Team