Plugins to monitor HTTP latency, page load times

Serge Dukic Serge.Dukic at orionhealth.com
Tue Apr 17 01:25:07 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm looking for a Nagios plugin to be able to monitor the "latency" of a web page i.e. how long from when the HTTP request is sent, until the first response is received

As well as a plugin for measuring "page load" times. i.e. how long from when the first HTTP response is received until the page is fully loaded.

The application we're trying to monitor also doesn't make use of basic HTTP Auth, but rather a HTTP form and the page we're trying to measure requires authentication. Would anyone know of a plugin which could "tie-in" with the other two plugins mentioned above to enable us to monitor these metrics?

Thank you
Serge