monitoring oracle grid

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Fri Apr 13 08:36:02 CEST 2012

Don't know about Oracle Grid, but I have another suggestion.
If I understood correctly, your issue is to monitor the tablespaces which
where added by the DBA's?

If so, you should try the plugin check_oracle_health which has an option to
monitor ALL tablespaces (not just the utilization of one given tablespace):
--mode tablespace-usage

If wanted you can also monitor a single tablespace by using:
--mode tablespace-usage --tablespace MYTABLE

http://labs.consol.de/lang/en/nagios/check_oracle_health/