checking web applications beyond 'check_html'

Pipitone Alan (External) Alan.Pipitone.Guest at saipem.com
Wed Sep 28 08:50:44 CEST 2011

Hello

I use this: http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Websites%2C-Forms-and-Transactions/check-curl-authenticate/details

It's fantastic. You can do whatever you want.

If you want to change something you can check the php web site. It is full of great documentation.

NB: For ntlm auth I had to change the code. In detail, from line curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_ANY) to curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_NTLM).

I Hope that this is going to help you.

Bye

Alan Pipitone
http://www.alan-pipitone.com/