wiki.nagios.org

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Tue Sep 27 09:20:46 CEST 2011

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] wiki.nagios.org
From: Andreas Ericsson <ae at op5.se>
To: Nagios Users List <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: 2011-09-26 23:28
> On 09/26/2011 03:36 PM, Michael Friedrich wrote:
>> ... redirects to the nagios xi and fusion wikis, the commercial part of
>> nagios. did the oss part finally disappear?
>>
>> *confused*
>>
> I think it's just a matter of documentation being merged for both
> paid and free versions, and the paid version had better docs than
> the free one.
>
> Not sure though. Is anything missing?

well had been looking for selinux, wanted to check developer guidelines
for nagios - all are forwarders. google search indicates the old urls in
its cache.

http://wiki.nagios.org/index.php/Developer_Guidelines - try it out.

i just wanted to ask if that is intended - it's not fun, clicking
through the pages to find valuable information, as a user reported.
if the merge happens soon enough, someone might tell that somewhere not
to confuse anyone out there (if not happened already).

jm2c,
michael

--
DI (FH) Michael Friedrich